Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#13902 by sappiah
Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:54 am
When I make a call to some friends, I receive the Call ID error "that the number i am trying to reach does not accept calls with their id blocked". I already checked the preference tab and the option is turned off. Anyone has similar issues?
#13918 by bw1
Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:09 pm
Under the Preference tab, Privacy selection, make sure the radio button selection:
Block display of your phone number on outbound calls?
is "no".

Even if it is set correctly, you could try setting it to yes and save and then setting it back to no and save again and then try the call again.

If that still fails, then try resetting your Ooma hub by unplugging it, wait 30 seconds and then while holding down the blue ooma tab plugging it back in. Then try the call again.

If that still fails, call support.
#14312 by Cliffy44
Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:02 pm
Sappiah,

That is because the person that you're calling has opted to enable his (or her) anonymous call rejection. It doesn't matter what options you've elected. If the person that you're calling doesn't want to speak with people that block their calls, and your number is blocked, your calls will go to the recording stating that the person receiving the call does not accept blocked calls.