Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#13790 by hwoods1
Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:48 am
Several of the VOIP phone service providers offer a feature which detects if your phone line is down due to either electric outage or your internet service is down. When this happens all your phone calls are forwarded to a number of your choosing (in my case my cell phone). This is a very valuable feature, so that you don't miss that important call. I can't tell you when my internet is down, since I am not on my computer all day long. I know Vonage has this feature and several other VOIP companies.
#13792 by Groundhound
Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:02 am
It's in the works:

Bobby B wrote:Unfortunately, we ran into a stability issue with the forwarding server during the testing process. Our developer is working on resolving the issue, so we're expecting this to be fixed within a week or two, but we might not see it available for a few weeks.

Sorry about the delay -- but we want to make sure it's solid before releasing it out.

-Bobby

Groundhound wrote:Bobby, since it's been a couple of weeks since your post, is there any news on when forwarding on internet outages will be available?