Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#12478 by Groundhound
Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:12 am
The Instant Second Line is a Premier feature I've become more & more impressed with. At first I thought it was an inexpensive way to get a second line that functions in much the same way as a POTS second line, but it's way cooler than that. The second line is available for both phone numbers. I guess the info has been in the feature list all along, but I didn't appreciate the difference until I'd used it for awhile.

For instance, my wife is talking on line1 in another part of the house, and another call comes in on line1. She hears a call waiting signal, but my two-line phone in my office rings with the inbound call on line1, which I answer. Now we are both talking on line1 on two separate calls. I assume that an inbound call to my line2 number during such a time would roll straight into voice mail, since only two calls can be in progress at a time. Very nice feature!
#12480 by StevenJohn
Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:45 am
Yeah, it is way cool! I really like the instant second line. It is well worth the cost of premier.

I don't have two line phones but I have the Panasonic 3 phone set on the hub and feed the house wiring from the scout. All phones in the house ring when there is a call. We mostly answer on one of the Panasonic phones. If another call comes in on either number, the other phones ring. I just love it.

sj