Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#12471 by southsound
Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:34 am
ahope577 wrote:This would be a great place for us to publicize how much we like ooma and hopefully bring in some additional subs for you
http://gdgt.com/

So I noticed that although you are recommending we post there that you have not done to yourself for ooma. You might want to disclose your relationship (if any) to gdgt.com just to help us understand why you have not posted there about YOUR ooma experience.
#12475 by Bobby B
Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:27 am
Hmm, I didn't see a category on gdgt that would fit for ooma or other home phone devices. Perhaps they'll add it later?
#12875 by ahope577
Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:29 am
southsound wrote:
ahope577 wrote:This would be a great place for us to publicize how much we like ooma and hopefully bring in some additional subs for you
http://gdgt.com/

So I noticed that although you are recommending we post there that you have not done to yourself for ooma. You might want to disclose your relationship (if any) to gdgt.com just to help us understand why you have not posted there about YOUR ooma experience.

I don't have necessary information to be able to post about what Market Cap etc this is\was required when submitting gadgets (otherwise I would have done so). I have no relationship with the site other than being a resgistered user there and here so I thought it may be beneficial for Ooma (in the interest of helping the company succeed).
#12878 by southsound
Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:48 am
ahope577 wrote: I don't have necessary information to be able to post about what Market Cap etc this is\was required when submitting gadgets (otherwise I would have done so). I have no relationship with the site other than being a resgistered user there and here so I thought it may be beneficial for Ooma (in the interest of helping the company succeed).

Thank you for explaining what was required and why you had not made the post yourself. I apologize for questioning your motives in making the post. Like you, I also think that the more people know about ooma the more they will flock to buy it! It has been a long time since I've been this excited about a product and company.

And lest the resident raccoon forgets, welcome to ooma!
#13339 by ahope577
Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:52 pm
southsound wrote:
ahope577 wrote: I don't have necessary information to be able to post about what Market Cap etc this is\was required when submitting gadgets (otherwise I would have done so). I have no relationship with the site other than being a resgistered user there and here so I thought it may be beneficial for Ooma (in the interest of helping the company succeed).

Thank you for explaining what was required and why you had not made the post yourself. I apologize for questioning your motives in making the post. Like you, I also think that the more people know about ooma the more they will flock to buy it! It has been a long time since I've been this excited about a product and company.

And lest the resident raccoon forgets, welcome to ooma!

No problem :)
and thanks for the welcome