Ooma should register @ gdgt

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
Post Reply
ahope577
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:09 pm

Ooma should register @ gdgt

Post by ahope577 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:58 am

This would be a great place for us to publicize how much we like ooma and hopefully bring in some additional subs for you
http://gdgt.com/

User avatar
southsound
Posts: 3519
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:31 am
Location: Harstine Island, WA

Re: Ooma should register @ gdgt

Post by southsound » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:34 am

ahope577 wrote:This would be a great place for us to publicize how much we like ooma and hopefully bring in some additional subs for you
http://gdgt.com/
So I noticed that although you are recommending we post there that you have not done to yourself for ooma. You might want to disclose your relationship (if any) to gdgt.com just to help us understand why you have not posted there about YOUR ooma experience.
ooma customer since February 2009
VoIP hardware: 2 Telo w/3 handsets & Linx / ooma core
Total Lines: 8 / Numbers: 11 / Handsets: 20
Lifetime Premier Member
Friends don't remember what Landline Integration was or why we did it.

User avatar
Bobby B
Ooma Moderator
Posts: 1457
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:41 pm
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Contact:

Re: Ooma should register @ gdgt

Post by Bobby B » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:27 am

Hmm, I didn't see a category on gdgt that would fit for ooma or other home phone devices. Perhaps they'll add it later?
Bobby B

ahope577
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:09 pm

Re: Ooma should register @ gdgt

Post by ahope577 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:29 am

southsound wrote:
ahope577 wrote:This would be a great place for us to publicize how much we like ooma and hopefully bring in some additional subs for you
http://gdgt.com/
So I noticed that although you are recommending we post there that you have not done to yourself for ooma. You might want to disclose your relationship (if any) to gdgt.com just to help us understand why you have not posted there about YOUR ooma experience.
I don't have necessary information to be able to post about what Market Cap etc this is\was required when submitting gadgets (otherwise I would have done so). I have no relationship with the site other than being a resgistered user there and here so I thought it may be beneficial for Ooma (in the interest of helping the company succeed).

User avatar
southsound
Posts: 3519
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:31 am
Location: Harstine Island, WA

Re: Ooma should register @ gdgt

Post by southsound » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:48 am

ahope577 wrote: I don't have necessary information to be able to post about what Market Cap etc this is\was required when submitting gadgets (otherwise I would have done so). I have no relationship with the site other than being a resgistered user there and here so I thought it may be beneficial for Ooma (in the interest of helping the company succeed).
Thank you for explaining what was required and why you had not made the post yourself. I apologize for questioning your motives in making the post. Like you, I also think that the more people know about ooma the more they will flock to buy it! It has been a long time since I've been this excited about a product and company.

And lest the resident raccoon forgets, welcome to ooma!
ooma customer since February 2009
VoIP hardware: 2 Telo w/3 handsets & Linx / ooma core
Total Lines: 8 / Numbers: 11 / Handsets: 20
Lifetime Premier Member
Friends don't remember what Landline Integration was or why we did it.

ahope577
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:09 pm

Re: Ooma should register @ gdgt

Post by ahope577 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:52 pm

southsound wrote:
ahope577 wrote: I don't have necessary information to be able to post about what Market Cap etc this is\was required when submitting gadgets (otherwise I would have done so). I have no relationship with the site other than being a resgistered user there and here so I thought it may be beneficial for Ooma (in the interest of helping the company succeed).
Thank you for explaining what was required and why you had not made the post yourself. I apologize for questioning your motives in making the post. Like you, I also think that the more people know about ooma the more they will flock to buy it! It has been a long time since I've been this excited about a product and company.

And lest the resident raccoon forgets, welcome to ooma!
No problem :)
and thanks for the welcome

Post Reply