Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#11598 by hwgang
Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:39 pm
OK, I'm dating myself with this comment, but remember Rowan & Martin's "Laugh-In"? Remember Arte Johnson's cigarette smoking German soldier character who emerged from the grasses where he was hiding saying "Veeeeerrrrryyy Innnterresting"? Anyway, if you're old enough to hear that voice in your head, just enjoy the flashback. :-D

But I digress as I am wont to do. ;-)

I called Vonage today (have one account left with them which I will soon port over) and they were playing the ooma music! What I call the second, Moog synthesizer number.

For the fun of it I ask EVERY Vonage rep I talk to (American-based, which immediately eliminates most of them) if they've heard of ooma. They've all said "no". In business, EVERYONE should be keeping an eye on their competitor. I wonder if the music is indicative of any shift. Just musing.
#11599 by southsound
Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:51 pm
Maybe Vonage is using ooma for it's call center reps. Clearly against ooma's TOS, but then again, Vonage is Vonage.