Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#9869 by arkpog
Mon May 18, 2009 10:51 am
I would find it very useful if I could specify a name for any number in my call logs. Once so assigned, that name should appear on the caller ID when that number calls! And, of course, the name would also appear in the call logs (both incoming and outgoing).

I wish I had invented it, but this feature is available with at least one other VoIP provider out there (I will not give them free publicity because they have disappointed me overall).

If this feature has already been suggested / discussed, please accept my apologies and reply with a link to the existing discussion.
#9874 by murphy
Mon May 18, 2009 11:17 am
The calls are deleted from the call log after 60 days. You would be editing forever.
#9875 by arkpog
Mon May 18, 2009 11:20 am
murphy wrote:The calls are deleted from the call log after 60 days. You would be editing forever.

The call logs would be only a convenient place to enter the names, the actual name-number association would obviously be stored elsewhere!
#9879 by jmassimilla
Mon May 18, 2009 11:36 am
Yes, not sure about it being core or premier either but here's a link to a previous post by Dennis P, an Ooma moderator.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1541&p=9523&hilit=address+book
Last edited by jmassimilla on Mon May 18, 2009 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.