Show list of calls that were blocked (blacklisted)

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
JL-ATL

Show list of calls that were blocked (blacklisted)

Post by JL-ATL » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:08 pm

Would love to see the My Ooma website offer the ability to show what calls were blocked by the blacklist.

I would be interested to see what my blacklist is doing and it would be a great sales tool to show what Ooma has shielded you from.

jtroth

Re: Show list of calls that were blocked (blacklisted)

Post by jtroth » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:40 pm

+1

This would also allow people to prune their personal blacklist if they are getting near the limit. If some number isn't getting any hits any longer you can delete from your list.

phoenixtommy

Post by phoenixtommy » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:19 pm

jtroth wrote:+1

This would also allow people to prune their personal blacklist if they are getting near the limit. If some number isn't getting any hits any longer you can delete from your list.
This is an important enhancement and would solve many problems. Another important enhancement: a one-click ability to add to the blacklist from the dashboard.

JerryD

Post by JerryD » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:28 pm

It would let me know if the "Community Blacklist" was blocking calls that I don't want blocked. This way I could at least call them back. Now I have no way of knowing who attempted to call. Because of this, I am not using "Community Blacklist".

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:03 pm

Community Blacklist treatment, I use "send to VM." This way, if someone really wanted to talk to me but got blocked, they would leave a message.
Customer Since: 3/13/10
Hardware: Telo & Hub
Service: Premier 12/06/10
Verizon Port: 3/15/10 - 4/02/10
Internet: 100 Mbps/10 Mbps
Setup: SB6141/R6700/Ooma
MainStreetSHARES Ebates: get Ca$h Back when you shop online!!