Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#109952 by lbacal
Thu May 16, 2013 12:30 pm
Hi,

I was really excited to see the availability of ooma office. It just missing one important feature for me to pull the trigger and switch. I'm sure, many are in the same boat as me. Call hunting for multiple lines is very important to an office. We don't want our customers to be sent to voicemail or hear busy tone, when they call the office through the main number. Maybe this feature is planned down in the pipeline. If not, please consider implementing this feature. Thank you.
#109958 by lbmofo
Thu May 16, 2013 2:24 pm
Would Ring Group, which can ring virtual extensions as well, work?
#110253 by Tuan
Sat May 25, 2013 9:08 am
"Call Hunting" feature (pbx system calls it) is currently working with the Office.

With the pbx, you'd have to subscribe to multiple landlines, thus you are provided with multiple phone numbers. However, you normally have clients call you only on the main line. If the main line is busy, then the call "hunts" for an available line and rings that so that someone else can answer the call.

The Office works a little differently. You only subscribe to ONE line. The Office has multiple extensions, one in the base and additional extensions are the Linx extensions (you can install a max of 4). I setup the Office to ring all extensions, so that anyone can answer an incoming call. If an extension is busy with a call, other extensions would still ring when a 2nd call comes in, allowing another person to answer the 2nd call.