Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#9436 by oldmonk
Sun May 10, 2009 5:22 pm
I have integrated Ooma with my Optimum Voice line (which has call waiting and voicemail). I see/hear the call waiting beep. If I choose to ignore the incoming call Ooma does not pick up the voicemail. Optimum does and kicks me out of my current call when it does pick up the voice mail. I tried disabling call waiting and voicemail with optimum voice but no luck. Disabling voicemail still kicks me out when I ignore (optimum evntually puts out a message that I don't have voicemail). Oooma does not handling the incoming call - seems to be going thru optimum.
Any thoughts? BTW. Ooma never responds to support emails - Why would I ever sign up for premier??
#9490 by WayneDsr
Mon May 11, 2009 5:28 pm
Ooma responds by phone right away. Why would you want to use email?
Call them.

It looks like your landline provider needs to be called first. It doesn't seem to be an ooma problem.

You can try going to the Lounge and setting ooma to answer sooner than your landline. Other than that, unless you can control your landline I'm not sure what else to suggest.

Wayne