Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#108603 by detucker
Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:25 am
After several days (actually, several months) I found out that ooma mobile does not work on outbound calls from ooma app to AT&T mobile devices as a result of the firewall and security issues. The support on level 2 tech told me to change my settings on the Wi-Fi router to open an SIP port. Seriously? Where I use the App is when I am not at my home office. $4.99 for several months, a complete waste of time. Very unhappy with the lack of transparency on this from ooma. I would expect that the app would enable my calling from my iPhone to any device, ooma, landline, mobile, and over any network, 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi.

I want to cancel my subscription, and request a refund for the service as it has never worked correctly.

Otherwise, I've been a satisfied customer for more that 5 years on with the classic ooma device and service.
#108604 by Aubuchon
Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:37 am
I feel the same way about the fax service. At first it worked perfectly when I bought it. Then when they did a firmware uupgrade to HD or TrueVoice then it stopped working. Now faxing is offered as an "As Is' feature kind of like something you'd see at a thrift store.(use at your own risk kind of thing). I would like my money back for the full puchase price.
#108614 by lbmofo
Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:41 am
detucker wrote:I found out that ooma mobile does not work on outbound calls from ooma app to AT&T mobile devices as a result of the firewall and security issues.

Could you describe your issue?