Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#108177 by big al
Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:51 pm
Sadly after one year I have to leave ooma. The concept is good but it just hasn't worked out for me. I am sure that it
works very well for some people but it seems like I always had some little problem. There are times it works perfectly,
and other times not. I suspect that it is fluctuations in my internet but every time i tested it it was fine.
As a result i have a one year old telo with wireless adapter for sale. If anyone is interested you can contact me here.
#108178 by oldanbo
Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:38 pm
You might contact Ooma support, if you haven't already. They're pretty sharp when it comes to working out problems.

sorry to hear that you've decided to go. :(
#108179 by lbmofo
Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:52 pm
Sorry to see you go big al.

big al wrote:When I first got my Telo I Had sitting next to the modem and router. I had no problem with internet but had trouble with
dropped calls an loss of duplex. when I moved the Telo several feet from the modem and router all my call problems
went away and I have had several months of problem free service.

big al wrote:I had that problem at first until I realized that I may have the Telo located to close to other electrical devices. I moved it
about 10 feet away and no more problems until my wife ran a fan about 3 feet from the Telo. We moved the fan and no
more problems.

Looking at your posts, seems like you don't have any quality issues anymore but your outgoing callerid is still an issue?
#108200 by oomg
Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:34 pm
The market for a used Telo system is soft, due in part to the fact that Ooma will charge a reactivation fee of almost $80. Adding a warranty for a new system further limits the price. My suggestion: Keep the system and delete Premier service. Use it as much as possible for long distance, etc. You should be able to save $60 per year on your phone bill.