Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#9243 by bryanlyle
Thu May 07, 2009 6:37 am
So, I've had Ooma for a little over a month now and I get pure joy every time I get a telemarketer call because I know it will be the LAST one I get from them.

Anybody else sing "Na na na na hey hey hey goodbye" when they click the blacklist icon in the lounge? :-)
#9373 by whn
Fri May 08, 2009 11:25 pm
its the best feature of the OOMA, best feature.

Hopefully OOMA does not sell out to the lobby groups and one day eliminates this feature because of pressure or bribes,

Marketers and Collection Agencies hate this feature. Have friends in these markets and they dont like it.

Why do U think Cell Phones don't have this avail or home phone services for the most part when they can do it as easy as OOMA does.

Its all about the $$$ from these lobby groups
Last edited by whn on Sun May 10, 2009 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
#10200 by in2dadark
Sat May 23, 2009 5:17 pm
ydnar723 wrote:I am enjoying it too, sadly I have not had many telemarketer calls though, kind of wish I got about 20 a day, I laugh everytime I've blacklisted one so far.

I'd also like to use it more. Great feature. Come on people..let me flex my ooma..
#10208 by KrK
Sat May 23, 2009 11:35 pm
I *love* it... but I especially love some of these "charities" that call me 20-30 times a year trying to solicit money--- the ones that aren't affected by the National Do not call list.

Some of them are mighty persistent..... but ooma's blacklist won't care.

:D
#10209 by KrK
Sat May 23, 2009 11:36 pm
bryanlyle wrote:So, I've had Ooma for a little over a month now and I get pure joy every time I get a telemarketer call because I know it will be the LAST one I get from them.

Anybody else sing "Na na na na hey hey hey goodbye" when they click the blacklist icon in the lounge? :-)

Yeah--- isn't call Logging GREAT :D