Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#107884 by demare
Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:23 pm
I'd like to second this request. I came to the forums to make exactly the same one. It's a huge inconvenience when listening to messages online to have to change to the call logs display, scroll through to find the date and time of the call, add it to the black list, then return to the voicemail, only to have to do it all again for the next spam call. PLEASE, add a one button blacklist to the voicemail page. Thanks.
#107953 by 6785417539
Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:23 am
Same issue here. I have very short voicemail hangups i want to blacklist, but some of these calls do not appear in any of the call logs. Because "more actions" in voicemail does not include one button or one click (on my computer) blacklisting, and because some numbers/calls do not show up in the call log, i can not blacklist such calls. Please remedy. Thanks.
#108006 by Sunshine76963
Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:51 pm
I'd love to be able, when I'm sitting at my desk and one of those pesky "800 Service" calls comes through, to send it immediately to my preferred Blacklist Message ("The number you have reached is disconnected.")

Not a big deal to Blacklist them after the fact, but would rather do it sooner rather than later.