Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#102661 by MJF
Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:05 pm
Was just talking to somebody is sales and they said OOMA has no timeframe as to if the HD2 handset will be avalable in Canada anytime in the near future.
They did say they were working with local distributers.
I'm guessing it going to be a long wait for Canada
#102664 by thunderbird
Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:33 pm
MJF wrote:Was just talking to somebody is sales and they said OOMA has no timeframe as to if the HD2 handset will be avalable in Canada anytime in the near future.
They did say they were working with local distributers.
I'm guessing it going to be a long wait for Canada

But it is shown on the Canadian site: http://ca.ooma.com/products/accessories

Go into: https://my.ooma.com/products and see if you click on the HD2 handset picture, or the Linx picture, in the Add Ons page, if it goes to a purchase screen.
#102670 by lbmofo
Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:40 pm
When Linx and HD2 are available, I suppose the "Buy Now" button would show up on the bottom of the product page. Currently, Canadian site doesn't show the "Buy Now" buttons.
#102672 by MJF
Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:46 pm
They will not be selling from the Canadian page. It will be avalable throught select retailer stores such as bestbuy and futureshop. The only question is if they have NO time frame to get to canadian retailers then it's not looking good for the near future.
Last edited by MJF on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#102673 by lbmofo
Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:47 pm
MJF wrote:They will not be setting from the Canadian page. It will be avalable throught select retailer stores such as bestbuy and futureshop. The only question is if they have NO time frame to get to canadian retailers then it's not looking good for the near future.

I see what you are saying...the "Buy Now" just takes you to Amazon.
#102674 by MJF
Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:50 pm
lbmofo wrote:
MJF wrote:They will not be setting from the Canadian page. It will be avalable throught select retailer stores such as bestbuy and futureshop. The only question is if they have NO time frame to get to canadian retailers then it's not looking good for the near future.

I see what you are saying...the "Buy Now" just takes you to Amazon.

When you click it you are sent to the amazon.ca site another one of the select retailers
#103607 by bvh
Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:35 am
Not only will they not ship to Canada, but will not even sell to Canadians. I asked them to ship it to my parent's place in Florida, but Ooma is not willing to do that either.

More than willing to sell premier features touting second line functionality (which is not accessible without a HD2 handset or linx adaptor).

Seems to be a bit of misleading advertising.
#103918 by MJF
Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:58 pm
My Linx finally shipped from amazon.ca but still waiting for HD2's to arrive at amazon.ca