Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:42 pm
Is there anyway to just blacklist a whole area code? Or even and area code and the first 3 digits? If not this would be a reat feature to stop the robo calls who usually call from one area code or area code and first 3 digits only changing the last 4.
- Posts: 9337
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:37 pm
- Location: Greater Seattle
There are requests to enhance the Blacklist feature; no timeline.
Bobby B wrote:There are many open requests for blacklist enhancements, including:
- Wildcarding for blacklists
- Blacklisted calls appearing in the call logs
- Whitelisting callers that appear on the contact list
- Provide option to blacklist all invalid US numbers
Unfortunately, I don't have a timeframe on when we'll see the above features implemented.
Customer Since: 3/13/10
Hardware: Telo & Hub
Service: Premier 12/06/10
Verizon Port: 3/15/10 - 4/02/10
Internet: 100 Mbps/10 Mbps
MainStreetSHARES Ebates: get Ca$h Back when you shop online!!