Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#101102 by OMMA98065
Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:37 pm
I switched from Vonage to OOMA Premier and the only feature thats lacking is the ability to set Call Forwarding to multiple numbers, currently you can only set one number at a time. I would like to be able to answer my home number on either my cell phone and my office phone and have all phones ring at the same time, then I can answer the call on the most convienent phone at the time.

PLEASE MAKE THIS ENHANCEMENT to catch up with Vonage.
#101602 by hysonmb
Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:20 am
I'd like this feature as well. My wife and I sometimes want to have the home phone forward to both of our mobiles and don't have that choice right now as we did with Vonage.
#102629 by clifton4
Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:52 pm
Agree, and while you're at it, please make easier to activate call forwarding.

At the moment we have to log onto the web to activate. Other VOIP services make it easy - for instance on Lingo you dial *71 followed by the number to which the call is to be forwarded. *72 to deactivate. Simple, fast, very easy.......
#103058 by lbmofo
Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:46 pm
al88 wrote:I'd love this feature as well. Can Ooma forward to a Google Voice number and then have GV ring multiple numbers?

This will work.