Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#100826 by ram104
Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:12 pm
Hello fellow beta testers. Does anyone remember if we were given the option to get premiere at a discounted rate.
I'm still on the core plan and wanted to up grade so I can have the blacklist option, but could remember if we were given an option for reduced rate.
If anyone remembers please let me know.
#100831 by murphy
Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:14 pm
Back in January 2009, when I got my core, if you purchased Premier for a year you got a free phone number port.

Later when the Telo was introduced there was a choice between a free number port or a free Telo handset.

I do not recall there ever being a discount for Premier other than the long discontinued (December 31, 2009 I think) Lifetime Premier offer.
#100838 by ram104
Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:09 pm
Looking at the price its the same price to do month to month or pay yearly. You would think you would get a discount by purchasing the year.
#104720 by dioxide45
Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:28 pm
When we first bought our Ooma Telo we were able to purchase a year for $99, a $20 savings. Also got the choice of a free handset or number port. We now just go month to month since the cost is pretty much the same, actually a few cents cheaper to go month to month though.