Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#100767 by Tkl
Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:13 pm
I was unable to make or receive calls. Connecting to Telo web page should everything normal. Live chat support recommended to reboot Telo. So I did. I was able to make calls after that. I wish I had written the amount of free memory before and after reboot. I did not do that but it seems to me that was about 16KB available before the reboot and it is 186904 now. I wonder if somebody else had experience like that and paid attention to the amount of free memory.
#100791 by southsound
Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:54 pm
highq wrote:Since Ooma installed nothing on your computer, how could using Ooma impact free memory

Not computer memory or even the type of memory that is constantly leaking out of old folks like you and I, J-P ;-)

I believe the OP is talking about free memory as reported on the setup.ooma.com page under Device Status. Not sure what was happening that the Telo required a reboot but maybe it caused memory problems that the reboot solved. Kinda like that commercial for a hotel chain where the fellow has to blow a whistle to get Bernice to turn around so he had all his ducks in a row or some other technical type stuff way beyond my pay grade. :P