Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#99956 by inky
Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:17 am
:shock: I was just informed that I have reached my limit-- 256-- of personal blocked callers; and to add more, I must delete current ones in the same number as I wish to add. Not only do you not clearly inform one on how to perform that deletion procedure when you instruct a person "to delete in order to add"; but I was informed by your support group that the callers that I must now delete are then free to call me once again. So this is at best a temporary blockage of calls from telemarketers; and at worst case a complete waste of time and useless procedure foisted upon your customers under the guise of a "system feature". How about a larger cue for the blacklist-- I have run into some telemarketers that have several phone numbers and just use another number when one is blocked, so it doesn't take too many of these determined telemarketers to consume a large portion of one's current allotment.
#99958 by lbmofo
Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:40 am
There are numerous requests to improve the blacklist function. Hopefully, once some of these become reality, there won't be a need even for 256. For example, if "last triggered" can be added to blacklist entries, you can safely delete the really old ones and if wildcards are implemented, then no need for that many blacklist entries. viewtopic.php?t=14070#p98036