Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#94168 by dogdocla
Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:38 pm
I am using Ooma for my business, so I would like to see voicemail tree added, with different options for different days & hours. The ability to upload audio file greetings would be incredibly helpful here!
#94183 by EX Bell
Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:17 pm
I used to have a product from Bell Canada named Single Number Reach that did everything you're talking about and more. It could multi-ring up to 4 phones if I remember correctly and gave me a free listing in the greater Toronto area yellow pages. Even had fax to email, but I paid $25 a month for the service and that was the base level. They charge $26.95 a month now for the first tier package and took away the option for fax to email. They also now charge $7 a month extra for voicemail no matter which package you have, and it used to be included in the base service fee. Greedy Bell.

I would be further impressed with Ooma were they to add these type of features, but not surprised if it came at an even greater cost. Perhaps a separate business use feature plan from Ooma would be ideal for small businesses owners.