Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:41 pm
- Location: NYC
I don't know, but I think that would be better to have "activate now" sign on left side of web-page not so close to "lounge sign-in".
1. If you first time here you start to see on page from left and up side right where
2. You don't need this sign more then one time
3. Some people login automatically, even didn't read,
and two or more links near “sign-in” make their little confuse,they spent more time for login.
Thanks God, ooma and USA.
- Ooma Moderator
- Posts: 1457
- Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:41 pm
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
Great suggestions - I think we'll be able to work in these sign-in improvements in the next corporate web design (scheduled for this summer/fall).