Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#7694 by garg11
Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:42 am
Do you have any idea where can I change this option:
All calls from At&t and Verizon show only "Cell Phone NJ" or "Hackensack NJ" and digit number,but I want to see owner name...
#7698 by bw1
Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:12 am
You can't currently. ooma only displays what is sent and AT&T and Verizon Wireless control what is sent.

I believe that an update is planned for ooma to display custom caller id based on what we enter.
#7703 by arkumar15
Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:32 am
Same problem here. Ooma caller ID was showing cellphone, TX with 10 digit phone number. It is never displaying my name on it. I thought it was the problem with sprint. I called sprint customer service several times to fix the problem. but actually it wasn't the problem from sprint because my name was showing with other VOIP provider when i called them. So it is the problem with Ooma.

And also my name isn't displayed on another caller ID too when i call from OOMA.
#7773 by runagun
Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:29 am
Do u use Ooma with a landline or without??? I know with Att/landline in illinois it doesn't display the name just the cell and number.

garg11 wrote:Do you have any idea where can I change this option:
All calls from At&t and Verizon show only "Cell Phone NJ" or "Hackensack NJ" and digit number,but I want to see owner name...