Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#90614 by jsevinsk
Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:48 am
Is Ooma really considering any of these suggestions? It would be nice to be able to see a list of features that Ooma is working on for the next release.
#90616 by southsound
Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:18 am
I believe that ooma reads the requests and selects the ones that make the most business sense. Some things take a while due to hardware constraints. Others roll out rather quickly. And I think still others just don't make it because of cost, technical limitations, failure to map to ooma's core product/service vision, or limited appeal.

On a lighter note, I was amazed at the April 1 press release where they described their latest multi-function achievement, the ooma OB155. It has truly made my mornings so much better!

You can read that press release here: Ooma partners with Keurig for New Features
#90618 by lbmofo
Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:32 pm
Ooma listens like southsound said. Here are the items that I can remember an Ooma mod making comment about (included in future plans):

• Do Not Disturb Whitelist
  • Scheduled Do Not Disturb
  • Voicemail On/Off Toggle
  • Caller ID on VMs
  • Blacklisted Call Activity in Call Logs
  • Community Blacklist Visibility