Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#7536 by hayedid
Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:10 pm
The Multiline feature that also rigns another phone number is great, but this is currently done for the entire hub. It would be great if this could be done for just one of the phone numbers registered. For example, if I have two phone numbers registered, one for me and one for my wife, I would want my calls to also ring on my mobile without getting all the calls for my wife on my mobile as well.

Thank you.
#7537 by murphy
Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:13 pm
Assign one of the numbers to a scout and they can be independently controlled. They will each have their own log in to the Lounge.
#7540 by Papaw
Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:26 pm
This is interesting. I would like to have the MultiRing feature active on both of my ooma phone numbers and have not been able to achieve it. The MultiRing only works with calls to the primary number.

My two ooma phone numers are currently "shared" and when I called Customer Support they suggested that I assign one number to the Scout to be able to control them separately; but I have not been able to do that either. When I get to the last step of that procedure where I click on the drop-down menu that appears after clicking on the phone number I wish to assign, and choose the name I created for the Scout and click on "save," nothing happens. I've tried this several times.

I've also discovered that my security setting to block callers who withhold their Caller I.D. information only works with calls to the primary ooma phone number. Calls to the secondary number come through as "unknown."
#7633 by Dennis P
Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:19 pm
Your account got into a state that it is not supposed to. Let me do a bit of investigation before I repair it. Do you have any recollection of the sequence of events in terms of when/how you (1) chose your virtual number (2) configured multi-ring (3) configured anonymous call blocking?