Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#89706 by thunderbird
Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:52 am
sailcat25 wrote:I've had the new version for several days now. I did a 20 minute (or more) reboot of the telo last night. Community option unchecked this morning.

Go to My Ooma https://my.ooma.com/my_ooma and set the Defualt Start page to Call Logs and click on save Save. Recheck Community option and try.

Also contact Ooma Customer Support and report this problem:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST
#89710 by sailcat25
Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:29 am
Thank you Thunderbird.

I did all you suggestions even though I was already configured to open on the call logs page. Re set Blacklist again just in case. FWW I periodically delete all cookies, history, etc.

I just got off the phone with Ooma support. They say I can "rest assured" that even though the settings are showing to me as unenabled they still are enabled.

Dan
#93245 by TraderJim
Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:15 am
Its been months since this was first reported and it keeps happening to me too. Often the personal blacklist will become unchecked, or the handling with change from what I selected, giving the number disconnected message, to routing the call to voicemail. That's particularly horrible because then I find these abusive voicemails on my machine when I get home. Its very unsettling to my wife. The whole point of getting Ooma was being able to block these people.

I have told support about this problem many times. Never gets fixed, ever. I think at this point it will NEVER be fixed. They are simply incapable of doing basic programming at Ooma Inc.
#93247 by lbmofo
Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:10 pm
Self unchecking of the checked boxes haven't happened to me in a long while. If you find checked status changing, ask Ooma support to look into why. Not the norm.
#93426 by TraderJim
Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:22 pm
Like I said, I don't have any confidence it will ever get fixed. I seriously think they have a lack of programming capability in their engineering team and are not competent to engineer a permanent solution. I'm giving up on reporting it to Ooma support. I don't have any more time to waste dealing with this system.