Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#86401 by paulsha911
Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:28 pm
I have two different Ooma boxes, in two different locations in the SF Bay Area. Both has 650 area code.

As of 8pm today, both numbers get a "The number you dialed cannot be reached" message when someone calls. Dialing out seems to be OK.

Any idea? Is Ooma down again?
#86411 by thunderbird
Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:45 am
paulsha911:
If both Ooma devices haven't been corrected by now:

First, is your credit card information up to date in My Ooma?

Unpower both Ooma devices for 15 minutes, then repower both Ooma devices.

If that doesn't work, using one of the Ooma devices, call the other Ooma device, or any other number, using *99 first. If that works, have some one call back from the other Ooma device to your Ooma device using *99 first. Example *99-1-xxx-xxx-xxxx.

If that doen't work, call Ooma Customer Service.
#86415 by thunderbird
Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:43 am
franklinscity wrote:I'm also having the same problem, the Ooma unit went out last night. I have tried the suggestions in the message, but nothing seems to work. The router and cable modem are working fine.

ggl

If you tried the things above, then the next step is to contact Ooma Customer Support:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST
#86427 by paulsha911
Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:24 pm
One of my two numbers started working again without doing any of the actions suggested above.

The other number is still down, even after checking the above.

There is definitely something wrong the the way Ooma is routing call.

It's frustrating that there is no acknowledgement, and no response to my email sent to Ooma Support. Zippo.