Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#84899 by renatae
Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:08 am
Hi, We have a youngster in the home who gets a lot of calls which we don't wish to have to wonder are for us. Our Panasonics have alternate rings we can program for different people, but our Telo handset cannot do this. It's the only handset downstairs and we are always getting rousted from relaxing by phone calls which are not for us.

Sure would be great to be able to select alternate rings for different individuals, or have some other method to distinguish particular callers.
#84900 by taylor2767
Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:25 am
You should have a 2nd line(phone#) which has the ability for different ring patterns from you main#..so I would tell your youngster to use the 2ne phone#
#84906 by renatae
Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:18 am
Thanks - I don't think I can do that. I already have a second number with a different area code for family out of state. Also, I have only one Telo - the rest are Panasonics. I think the only one that could be dedicated is the telo handset, and we need to use one of those for him.

If you have a suggestion for these circumstances, I'd love to hear it - if it doesn't cost extra money, LOL