Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#82856 by oomg
Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:09 am
What's that you say? IMHO, the one big advantage of the older Hub over the Telo is the ability to segregate the two lines. Now, I understand that a line can be dedicated to the Telo handset, but that still does not give the desired result. For example, with my Hub/Scout, I can have the second number dedicated to the Scout or have one or both numbers sent to the Scout. The difference is that assuming I have dedicated one number to one of my Scouts, by I using a second Scout connected to my primary number together with multiple cordless systems, my family can still make or receive two calls over the same number at the same time (so long as the second number is not in use). It is one of the unique capabilities of the "instant second line" feature on the Hub/Scout. A similar result could be obtained with a wireless Telo Scout device.
#86850 by jay25
Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:05 pm
I am also waiting for something like a Telo Scout to which I can connect any phone and use as my second line. The current Telo Handset does not meet my expectations and the best solution is to use the Telo Handset wireless feature to connect to something like a scout that you can keep anywhere in the house.

Hope Ooma will come up with such a device!!
#87554 by Ely
Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:00 am
Definitely would love to have something like this, ever since I got my Ooma I always wondered why a satellite type device didn't exist.