Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#78643 by 9204wilson
Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:38 pm
I would like to have "call transfer" added to the list of Premier features. For example, if I am talking with my mom and want to transfer my mom to my wife's cell phone. I don't currently use premier but if that was a feature offered in premier, I would pay the money for premier.
#78660 by southsound
Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:21 pm
I like that feature in Google Voice so I agree that it would be a neat feature for ooma as well. With GV, a call to your GV number rings all of the phones you have set up in your GV control panel. If you pick up one of the phones and discover it is for a person at one of the other phones, just press * and the call rings the other phones. When they pick up, the call is connected.
#80263 by mrbill16
Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:17 pm
I agree that call transfer should be available. My current VOIP provider has it and it's been one reason I've been hesitant to switch to Ooma. Apparently it wasn't a show stopper because i've made the move ;) Now I have to figure out how to switch a caller between my main home and summer home when we are resident in both. Used to be simple. Someone would call at the main house and if it were for my wife at the summer home, I could simply hit the switch hook and dial the summer home number and the call was transferred.
#80345 by flyjfdi
Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:08 am
Yeah I agree too.. Call transfer would be awesome. We had that on our landline... Just hit flash, dial the number, and hang up... Call transferred.