Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#78381 by neogeo78
Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:04 am
I currently have Core level service on an Ooma Hub system. I also have a spare Ooma Hub system, not registered or in use and active right now. I was wondering, if my current Hub that is use right now that has an active Core level of service decides to cease functioning, will I be able to transfer my account to the spare Hub I have and still get my same Core level of service? The spare Hub I have, if I were to activate a new line on it, it would be charged taxes monthly, and not have Core service, but Standard service. But if I were to transfer my existing account to the spare Hub if and when my current working Hub breaks down, will I still be able to keep my Core level of service? I'd like to be able to keep my Core level of service, if and when my current Hub breaks down, and I need to transfer my account to the spare Hub.
#78409 by roadshow
Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:15 pm
I don't think you can transfer you existing service to it without paying taxes. If your hub dies, and it is still under warranty, OOMA will send a repalcement. If you are out of warranty, I believe you will have to upgrade to a Telo (through OOMA), to keep Core level service. Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken.