Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#77625 by murphy
Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:19 pm
I hope not.
I switched from at&t (Cingular) to T-Mobile about 5 years ago.
#77637 by ydnar723
Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:35 pm
I hope not. This will be a big mistake, but it will go through in the end. Washington is known for making a mistake once in a while approving this type of thing :o

In my state I think it will be horrible, GSM coverage I think is spotty and mostly only cover the Cities and nothing further. Funny how a cell provider won't spend money in adding more coverage, but go ahead and spend that money in acquiring yet another company (ATT has gotten how many in the past decade?) that covers basically the same area (least up here anyways)

Acquisitions is one thing, it sounds like the parent company has given up on "T-Mobile USA".
#77640 by lbmofo
Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:59 pm
If you like T-Mobile's coverage today, the possible combined company's coverage can only be better.

Deutsche Telekom has given up on T-Mobile long ago. They didn't even want to spend money on T-Mobile on LTE; just calling HSPA+ thier 4G so they don't have to spend too much $. This was coming for a long time.