Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#76507 by edorfox
Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:24 pm
Hi,

Ooma user for a couple years....I have been receiving calls today from numbers listed as; 318, 418, 107, etc. They all have no one on the other end until we initiate with a "hello", if we remain silent, it hangs up. One of the exchanges, after a couple moments and clicks, a young lady asked for another "girlfriend" or such and we asked her to stop calling.
I have the Premier Service and can block numbers but they come up different each time. Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon and dealt with it successfully?

Ed
#76562 by bhayes002
Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:29 am
I often receive numbers from a Robocaller with 000 in the exchange (i.e. 329-000-3484). Since these numbers are different each time, it is extremely difficult to block them. With Community Blacklist enabled, does anyone know how to block all numbers with a 000 exchange?
#76621 by edorfox
Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:36 pm
Well, the calls continue. 221 today...no other digits, just 221. Weird. When I do comunicate with the person on the other end, their voice sounds foreign but, english speaking at least. Hopefully they understand when I ask then to not call again.
Are these three digit numbers foreign/international dialing codes perhaps?

Ed