Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#74801 by Bholden52
Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:23 am
I have the Hub/Scout setup but my relatives bought the Telo based on my recommendation of Ooma. They have some gripes about it and from what I can tell from other posts, Telo is not as good as Hub/Scout. I just wanted to get some confirmation from others.

There is NO WAY to use the second line of Premier, with a Telo and ONE cordless phone system (that has 4 phones)?

If so, is there any way to use the second line without having to buy a Ooma Handset?

Their other gripe is that the actual "Answering Machine" (the Telo). I use my Scout as a convenient location to check voicemail but they would have to go to their office to physically have an answering machine since Telo doesn't work with a Scout.

If this is true, Telo and Handset combo is not as good as Scout/Hub
#74803 by hpepper
Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:02 am
Need to have the Telo handset to use the second line.

For VM access, I use the Panasonic Dect 6 cordless which has a VM indicator on top of each handset and a quick VM access programmable button. I hit the VM access button and it autodials my home number on speakerphone and retrieves my voicemails... works well for me.