Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#72470 by lbmofo
Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:36 pm
arkumar15 wrote:
thunderbird wrote:Verify that your Internet provider isn't down. Reboot your modem, than if your Ooma device is next in line, your Ooma device, or if your router is next, reboot your router, than your Ooma device.
Good luck

Hi Thunderbird,

The internet is fine. Because it was first thing i checked and posted this message through laptop connected to the router wirelessly.

arkumar15, you still having issues?
#73185 by arkumar15
Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:10 pm
lbmofo wrote:
arkumar15 wrote:
thunderbird wrote:Verify that your Internet provider isn't down. Reboot your modem, than if your Ooma device is next in line, your Ooma device, or if your router is next, reboot your router, than your Ooma device.
Good luck

Hi Thunderbird,

The internet is fine. Because it was first thing i checked and posted this message through laptop connected to the router wirelessly.

arkumar15, you still having issues?

No, I am fine now. Sorry, i was busy and couldn't post on the website. It was down for one evening and it was fine next day. Thank you for inquiring about my problem. I rebooted twice before it started working by itself.