Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#72443 by irnaggie
Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:06 pm
ntoy : i have the crash logs zipped up and ready to deliver, but don't see how to add an attachment via the forum email service. what email address should i use to get them to you?

scoutconner : good thinking, but my phone's not jailbroken. i just don't have the stomach for it :-).
#72444 by ntoy
Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:11 pm
irnaggie wrote:ntoy : i have the crash logs zipped up and ready to deliver, but don't see how to add an attachment via the forum email service. what email address should i use to get them to you?

scoutconner : good thinking, but my phone's not jailbroken. i just don't have the stomach for it :-).

irnaggie - Sorry about that. Send me a personal message & I will reply back to you. Thanks!
#72522 by dbredbeck
Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:17 am
I am having the same issue with a non- jailbroken 3G phone. When I reinstalled from iTunes, the phone had a blue welcome pop up then an application crash.

I think it is an application issue. How can I go get back to the working v2?
#72542 by ajw522
Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:36 pm
I just upgraded to v3 as well and it crashes right after reaching the Initialization screen...using iPhone 4 on iOS 4.1
#72571 by bcantana
Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:30 am
I have the same issue. IPhone 3GS, 4.2 iOS. OOMA app worked perfectly before new version, after new version it crashes on startup. GET THIS FIXED OOMA!

Fortunately I did not upgrade the app on my wife's IPhone so we at least have one working app to use.
#72625 by ajw522
Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:49 am
Ooma needs to patch this fast. There are lots of angry reviewers on the app store giving the Ooma app terrible reviews.
#72662 by dlong
Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:58 am
Wierd because the ooma mobile app works just fine here with not one single crash. The mobile app updated 3.0 via the app store itself. I hope ooma gets this resolved. And can't wait to see ooma implement the mobile app 'receive calls'.
#72664 by ntoy
Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:04 pm
Hello,

I appreciate the crashlogs that were sent to us. Our developers were able to identify the issue & are working aggressively on a fix. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for your patience!
#72776 by ajw522
Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:07 pm
dlong wrote:Wierd because the ooma mobile app works just fine here with not one single crash. The mobile app updated 3.0 via the app store itself. I hope ooma gets this resolved. And can't wait to see ooma implement the mobile app 'receive calls'.

I can't wait for that either! It would be SO convenient to be able to receive calls! Soon please Ooma :)