Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#71172 by Nathan 1
Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:43 am
I have had ooma now for a few days and as I get more familiar with this unit, I understand the options that I personally would love to have and also understand the value of the options already available at a good price.

A wall mount option would be nice as I have everything from the modem to router and so on already hanging on a wall out of sight in a closet. Out of sight, out of mind.

I have the telo cordless handset and its fine for the extra line. But to have one extra phone jack on the back of the machine (base unit) for a hard wired version of instant second line would be fantastic as the normal phone house wiring is almost always set up for a second line phone service in most homes. Maybe even combine the instant second line to the line 2 option already available in this hard wired connector on the base unit and actually enable the second line feature. 4 wires on the connector already equals a 2 line capacity. ooma, you already blow away magic jack now and am currently having all my magic jack calls forwarded to my ooma unit. ooma rocks! I have kids and a hardwired instant second line would work very well for faxing and the kids.

Caller I.D. display directly on unit would also be nice.

Thats my 2 cents here and so far am a satisfied customer that intends to keep the premier service after the trial time expires. I dont look for the zero cost deals as the truth is, you get what you pay for. However I do love a bargain. Thanks ooma and I hope these considerations can make a place in my home future.