Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#70807 by jpmn01
Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:55 pm
Our family members check messages both remotely and at home. Currently when I hear a message and it is not for me, I can't mark it as "unheard" again to let another family member know to check messages. When all of the new messages have been heard, the "new message" indicator turns off (goes blue instead of red). It would be nice to be able to mark a message as "unread", causing the indicator to show "new messages waiting" again. This will help other family members to know that a message is waiting just in case one of the messages heard wasn't for them.
#70808 by murphy
Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:57 pm
You can do that in your my.ooma.com account.
#70812 by ntoy
Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:25 pm
Hello,

In My Ooma under Voicemail/Inbox, Select the voicemail & click on the gear icon to the right & there will be a drop down for:

Mark as new
#70832 by jpmn01
Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:16 pm
The "My Ooma" suggestion works great, especially when I check VM at the office. After I listened through the VM message options when checking from the home phone, I realized that you can mark as "unread" there too. I couldn't find a way to mark "unread" from the Ooma Telo base. Not a big deal with our setup. Thanks for the replies.
Last edited by jpmn01 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
#70838 by murphy
Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:38 pm
If you start to play a message that is not for you, press >>| (fast forward) to skip to the next message. The message will still be marked as new, and the Play button will continue to blink after you have finished listening to your other messages.