Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#54874 by sfhub
Thu May 06, 2010 10:07 am
Not sure if you meant automatically "forwarding" voicemail by email or downloading voicemail to your computer.

The former is a premier featuer. For the latter, in my.ooma.com, for the voicemail entry, see if there is an Ooma symbol at the end of the row. If so click on it to get the popup menu and there should be a download option to get the file to your computer.
#56197 by ntmartin
Thu May 20, 2010 5:08 pm
Actually forwarded voicemail to email WAS included... i've been getting it since I got my ooma Core/Scout (2 yrs ago). That is until I unsuspectingly went into my options just now and clicked on the options for forwarding notifications... and POOF!! the option disappeared... Would have been nice to know that a single click was going to be a "Good Bye" to voicemail forwarding!!!

I'm a little irritated I didn't get a little heads up... not right.
#56203 by sfhub
Thu May 20, 2010 5:59 pm
It was not "included" in the core service plan. Forwarding voicemail was always clearly listed as a Premier feature.

That you had it, sounds more like a bug, with Premier features not expiring properly at the end of the trial, which got closed.