Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#54279 by kianna13
Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:57 pm
I have been a happy Core account user for over a year, but today I'm getting a message "your prepaid account balance is 0; please log in to the ooma lounge at ooma.com to add money to your prepaid account." Since I'm not a Premier user, I am puzzled, and a little frustrated that I suddenly can't use the phone. The calls are within the country, not international. Any ideas?
#54316 by kianna13
Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:00 pm
Thanks Troy! The person whose call I was returning is located in CA; I didn't realize his number was from BC. So, my mistake. I've purchased some minutes so I can call him back. :D
#54346 by southsound
Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:30 pm
kianna13 wrote:Thanks Troy! The person whose call I was returning is located in CA; I didn't realize his number was from BC. So, my mistake. I've purchased some minutes so I can call him back. :D

That is actually ntoy - Norman Toy. He's one of the ooma super techs who frequents the board from time to time. Nice fellow - very helpful!