I just signed up and want to add International Bundle?

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
MPDano

I just signed up and want to add International Bundle?

Post by MPDano » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:25 pm

Hello all, first post. I just signed up and have the "Your service level is: Premier, Free Trial." I also want to sign up for the International Bundle but it's grayed out. I know I want to continue the Premier use but don't want to give up my Free Trial. Is this the only way to get the international Bundle?

Thanks,
Leo
Leo Dano
Ooma User since March 2010

mthomtech

Re: I just signed up and want to add International Bundle?

Post by mthomtech » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:31 pm

When you sign up for Premier, they just add on to the end of your free trial ... at least that was the way it worked for me a year ago.

Customer Support will be able to verify for you.
Ooma Customer since March 2009
Ooma Hardware: Hub/Scout(2) and Telo
Premier Member

MPDano

Post by MPDano » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Thanks for the fast reply. Will I be able to reap the benefits of the International Bundle while I am Trial? Sorry, I wasn't real sure what you meant by adding to the end of the Trial.
Leo Dano

mthomtech

Post by mthomtech » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:52 pm

I don't see why not. The international bundle wasn't available when I was on my trial, so I don't know if it will just "un-gray" for you or not.

If you decide to call support first, tell them that you want the international bundle too (just in case it doesn't let you sign up online).

Post your findings when your done ... it will probably help other new folks that want to take advantage of the international bundle when they first sign up.

Welcome to Ooma!
Ooma Customer since March 2009
Ooma Hardware: Hub/Scout(2) and Telo
Premier Member

murphy

Post by murphy » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:06 am

MPDano wrote:Thanks for the fast reply. Will I be able to reap the benefits of the International Bundle while I am Trial? Sorry, I wasn't real sure what you meant by adding to the end of the Trial.
When you sign up for a year of Premier, it's expiration date will be 1 year after the date your trial Premier ends.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx

MPDano

Post by MPDano » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:13 am

Perfect. That makes perfect sense. I will be calling Support when they open and post my findings.
Leo Dano

MPDano

Post by MPDano » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:52 am

Sorry for the late reply, but i just realized that I didn't finish my post. I did contact Ooma and it does add to the already free 2 months received.

I'm good to go and we love this system. I've upgraded from DSL to Cable since my bandwidth was only 5 megs and we also run aother computers and Netflix Online through our TV and PS3. We got plenty bandwidth now and I just cancelled my DSL and Long Distance with ATT. i am keeping my Basic Phone Service until the Phone Porting is complete. Then it's bye bye to ATT. VOIP is the only way to go!
Leo Dano