Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#49108 by MPDano
Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:25 pm
Hello all, first post. I just signed up and have the "Your service level is: Premier, Free Trial." I also want to sign up for the International Bundle but it's grayed out. I know I want to continue the Premier use but don't want to give up my Free Trial. Is this the only way to get the international Bundle?

Thanks,
Leo
#49110 by mthomtech
Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:31 pm
When you sign up for Premier, they just add on to the end of your free trial ... at least that was the way it worked for me a year ago.

Customer Support will be able to verify for you.
#49112 by MPDano
Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:35 pm
Thanks for the fast reply. Will I be able to reap the benefits of the International Bundle while I am Trial? Sorry, I wasn't real sure what you meant by adding to the end of the Trial.
#49115 by mthomtech
Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:52 pm
I don't see why not. The international bundle wasn't available when I was on my trial, so I don't know if it will just "un-gray" for you or not.

If you decide to call support first, tell them that you want the international bundle too (just in case it doesn't let you sign up online).

Post your findings when your done ... it will probably help other new folks that want to take advantage of the international bundle when they first sign up.

Welcome to Ooma!
#49145 by murphy
Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:06 am
MPDano wrote:Thanks for the fast reply. Will I be able to reap the benefits of the International Bundle while I am Trial? Sorry, I wasn't real sure what you meant by adding to the end of the Trial.

When you sign up for a year of Premier, it's expiration date will be 1 year after the date your trial Premier ends.
#50082 by MPDano
Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:52 am
Sorry for the late reply, but i just realized that I didn't finish my post. I did contact Ooma and it does add to the already free 2 months received.

I'm good to go and we love this system. I've upgraded from DSL to Cable since my bandwidth was only 5 megs and we also run aother computers and Netflix Online through our TV and PS3. We got plenty bandwidth now and I just cancelled my DSL and Long Distance with ATT. i am keeping my Basic Phone Service until the Phone Porting is complete. Then it's bye bye to ATT. VOIP is the only way to go!