Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#46558 by Chali
Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:25 pm
I just bought the Ooma Hub today and purchased the international bundle ($4.99/mo). I am using a D-link WIR-655 wireless router with a comcast subscription.

I seen the other threads about how an ATT router needed the firewall settings to be reset/disabled. I tried adding my Ooma to my DMZ on my d link router, and i opened the UDP and TCP ports on it as well.

I still cannot make international calls, I basically hear how many minutes i have, and it starts to ring, shortly afterwards it says "Calls cannot be made at this time" and i am disconnected. However, my family in Colombia can call me perfectly fine.

Can anyone help me with this?
#46566 by Groundhound
Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:02 pm
I thought I read earlier that the International bundle was for paid Premier subscribers and was not available on the free Premier trial - perhaps this is the issue if you have not yet paid for Premier. You would need to call customer service to confirm this.
#46567 by Chali
Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:08 pm
Groundhound wrote:I thought I read earlier that the International bundle was for paid Premier subscribers and was not available on the free Premier trial - perhaps this is the issue if you have not yet paid for Premier. You would need to call customer service to confirm this.

i did purchase a premier subscription
#46672 by Chali
Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:04 pm
Well I called customer service, and they said the problem "could" be that since i just bought the membership and everything, that it hasnt gone through the system yet. So they told me to wait a day and see. Guess i just have to be patient. :D