Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:03 pm
- When I call any number there is no ring on my end, but the people on the other end can hear the ring and hear me! I cannot hear anything.
- Ooma dial tone is working and able to call my own number to access my voice mail fine.
- Can receive incoming calls without any problem.
- I can call any 1-800 / 1-888 toll free numbers!
Last edited by titaniums
on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:27 pm
Having exactly the same problem. See my post under user ID adfus in topic Unable to Make Calls