Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#44069 by kujospam
Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:31 am
I have a problem and I'm not sure what causes it. When I get a call now sometimes after I hang up the 1 keeps on blinking. That keeps the line busy. Then I sometimes get a second call and after I get done with that 2 blinks. What is causing this problem? This just recently started happening and I haven't changed anything. To fix it i just power off and power back on the omma telo.
#44070 by Groundhound
Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 am
kujospam wrote:I have a problem and I'm not sure what causes it. When I get a call now sometimes after I hang up the 1 keeps on blinking. That keeps the line busy. Then I sometimes get a second call and after I get done with that 2 blinks. What is causing this problem? This just recently started happening and I haven't changed anything. To fix it i just power off and power back on the omma telo.

Sounds like the Telo is detecting (or thinks it is) a flash signal from your phone. Does it happen with all your phones?