Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#38407 by pelicanjoe
Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:06 am
Hi!
On the voicemail section of the "My Ooma "site, I have a voicemail that states it has been sent at 1:48 PM today. It is currently about 10:00 AM ET. :o I look on history, it states the call was made at 8:47 AM. Why would it show 5 hours in the future? Is this configurable?

By the way, love my ooma! :D
#38420 by bw1
Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:50 am
I think there is a known issue on voicemail using GMT instead of your current time zone. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
#38554 by matchlessme
Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:49 am
This is a copy of the email I sent to Ooma on-line today:
The call TIMES listed indicate an 8 hour error. For example, a call received at 12 noon would be shown as received at 8 pm --that is eight hours LATER THAN THE ACTUAL TIME.

PLEASE HELP ME! I want to sign-up for another year
of Premier but I hesitate to do so since: (1.) I cannot get the Scout to work at all---and (2)I cannot get the time-of-day corrected---(3) All the calls to Ooma are now directed to the voicemail --without ringing and without call-screening. (4) I cannot get the silly caller-ID:"IQ Elift" removed as my Caller-ID from my 916-473-5438 which is my exclusive Ooma number.

I have intended to cancel my ATT account (916)485-8227--and use that number for my Ooma as soon as I can trust Ooma to be usable and reliable.

I cannot get any way to make outgoing calls from the existing Ooma number--(916) 473-5438---and since it shows that silly caller-ID,(I put it in as a joke but it makes no sense--yet I cannot change it so I cannot use it anyway.

I have tried for several months to get these problems addressed but they remain a problem.

I need help. I want to port my ATT number (916-485-8227) as my default Ooma number. I am ready and
willing to do whatever it takes but I need to be sure that I can get help from Ooma.