Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#37376 by cuti1999
Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:50 pm
I've had Ooma Hub for a year and everything was working fine until 2 days ago. I've always set up for incoming calls to ring simultaneously on my Ooma phone and my cell phone. Now they only ring on my Ooma phone and I did not make any changes.

Spent hours with Tech Support, exhausted everything including power down and up, reset my account on-line on my end, reset my account on Ooma end, etc. Nothing worked. We tested all of the call forwarding features (forward all, multi-ring, forward during network outage) on my account and none of the features worked. We tried to forward to another number (just in case there was a problem with my cell phone) and that didn't work either.

I need a magic touch from one of the Ooma guys/gals here. Please help me resolve this issue. The major reason I got Ooma and subscribed Premier is because of the multi-ring feature. Thank you!
#37383 by murphy
Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:47 pm
Here's a long shot. :)

Has your area just gone to overlaid area codes and all numbers now must be dialed as 10 digit numbers instead of 7 digit numbers and your multi-ring number entry is 7 digits?
#37391 by Groundhound
Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:13 pm
You've tried everything I can think of. Often one of the Ooma Mods here will lend assistance on problems that have stumped tech support and the rest of us users, and ntoy has done that frequently of late. You might try sending him a PM with a link to this thread.