Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#28624 by jstock
Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:32 pm
My number port was just completed. The ported number works fine, but my temporary number no longer works.

If I try an incoming call to the temporary number, I get various results ranging from nothing, to not in service messages etc...

I also can't assign a ring pattern to the former temporary number, which I was hoping to do. I'm still within my premier trial period so I'm not sure what's happening here. I was under the impression the temporary number would become secondary. It is still associated with my account in My Ooma.
#28668 by ntoy
Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:47 pm
Hello,

Yes, I see the temporary number you had on your main acct moved over as a 2nd number & hitting our network.
Are you having issues with certain callers being able to call that number? If so, please send me an email of the
following:

-callers & their carrier they are using to call you
-date & time when they called
#28673 by jstock
Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:58 pm
It works now because I called and asked CS to add it back.

However now I have a minor cosmetic issue in My Ooma. Both numbers are assigned to one Telo graphic under Device Name, but I now have a redundant second Telo graphic below the first with just Add a new phone number.