Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#16277 by csumme
Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:59 pm
I have had my Ooma up an running for a few weeks and only have 1 issue. When someone calls and gets voicemail, but hangs up before leaving a message, the Hub will continue to beep until someone manually picks up a phone and hangs up. I have identified this issue with cell phone callers that have AT&T and Verizon and I think other land line callers too. Please help! My wife is ready to send Ooma back to Costco, but I am confident this is something that can be corrected.

I called customer service to attempt to troubleshoot this problem and their solution was a factory reset, which did not solve the problem.
#17073 by bw1
Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:00 am
I see no one responded. Did you resolve your issue?

I and I'm sure others would have also suggested a factory reset. Did you hold down the blue tab for 30 seconds while you plugged the hub back in?

Another thing you could try is to disable the connection tone in the lounge.
#17180 by csumme
Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:22 pm
bw1:
I think we solved the problem. I emailed Ooma and they told me to disconnect the landline. One of the bundled services on the landline was preventing the hub from turning off the voicemail after the caller hangs up. I disconnected the landline and the problem has been solved.

Thanks for the reply.