Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#11993 by maplewood
Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:46 pm
We have a similar 2 line/2 number situation. This is a great "feature." (Dial just 7 digits plus #)

Ooma, it ain't broke -- so don't fix it.

(Now if they could figure out a way to do three way calling with the scout and hub set up in this "independent" mode I'd be all set).
#12000 by Studly
Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 pm
This is weird. When I first set up the 2nd line and assigned it to the hub, and tried calling between the two lines, it only worked one way. Now when I try, it works both ways. Key is you only can put in 7 numbers and then you have to hit the # sign quickly. It was good people said it was working for them, because then I tried again.
#12055 by cetacea
Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:15 pm
I'd like to be able to call one line from the other, however, I ported my number for one line and used an Ooma assigned number in a different area code for the second line.

Bottom line, the area codes are different and 7-digits+# doesn't work, and 10-digits+# goes to voicemail and doesn't ring the line. *sigh*
#110083 by omegagx
Mon May 20, 2013 8:59 am
I have the same issue. I can't call the Linx secondary number from my primary Telo number and I can't call my primary Telo number from my secondary number. I don't see it anywhere in the Ooma documentation or any online FAQ. Is this a feature or a bug? If it's working as designed, why isn't it mentioned anywhere in the documentation?