Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#110981 by rich97702
Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:25 am
It has come to my attention that some of my customers are having trouble reaching me. They say that sometimes they get a message that the # has been disconnected. The latest 2 customers to fall victim to this are cell phone users- one a US Cellular customer, the other a T-Mobile customer.
I have high speed cable internet and Ooma Telo. My # was ported 2 years ago from my ISP's phone service.

This is my busy season and can not afford such a problem. Any thoughts?

Thanks much,
Rich
#110983 by lbmofo
Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:32 am
Here is what I would do first.

Try to see if the issue calling from US Cellular, T-Mobile is consistent or intermittent. If consistent, it is US Cellular and T-Mobile's fault so try to ask them to fix thier customers' problem of not reaching a working number.

If intermiittent, the problem maybe with Ooma or Ooma's carrier(s); call Ooma customer service to report issue.
#111000 by rich97702
Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:21 am
Thanks for your reply.
The problem is intermittent, with both callers' numbers.
I'll try most anything before calling Ooma Customer Service, I'm sorry to say, but I will If I have to. I'm hoping to be armed with a bit more information than I have now when I call them.

Thanks again,
Rich