Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#108172 by DD85
Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:52 pm
I have Ooma basic service and lost electricity yesterday. When the power was restored, the caller ID for inbound numbers no longer display - only shows "Incoming Call". I checked my contact list in My Ooma and it's still intact. I have rebooted the cable modem, Telo and router but to no avail. No inbound caller numbers are showing up regardless of where they come from. This feature has been fine for almost two years. Any ideas?

Using firmware version 66439.

... More info. The handsets for the cordless phone display "Line in use" even though no one is using it.
#108181 by DD85
Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:20 am
After the phone went all night displaying "Line in use", I unplugged the base station on the cordless phone, waited 30 seconds and plugged it back in. Caller ID number is now displaying when receiving calls and "Line in use" is no longer displayed. That's the first time I have ever unplugged the base station on the cordless phone to diagnose/resolve an issue.